Okay, so this is going to be a cop out blog post. I’m not feeling that great, but I will post something of substance later in the week. I have a terrible habit of eating things that don’t agree with me, knowing full-well I will suffer later. Currently, I’m suffering and going up to school in a few minutes. So, here come the updates:
- January was the best month of sales I have ever had. I have been published since the end of June 2014, and I have never sold so much. This is a shout out to everyone who bought a copy of The Earl of Brass or talked about it to other people. I greatly appreciate everyone’s support.
- I wrote an article for Indie Visible about why I went indie, which can be read here.
- I am part of an author interview-type blog tour at Kate Colby’s blog, and it will be posted on Friday, so in the meantime, I will be reblogging Kate’s posts to help boost other author’s visibility. You can find her blog here.
- Soon, I will also be writing a guest blog post for the Steampunk Maker’s market, but I still need to write that.
- There are 55 days until The Winter Garden comes out on Amazon! That also means I have 44 days or so to get the manuscript ready for publication. So much work, but I’m nearly done. All I have left to do are my last two rounds of edit. One is tinkering and minor edits, and my second one will be proof-reading. I will be enlisting the help of my boyfriend for proof-reading. He is not a huge reader, but his ability to catch typos is astounding. If you would like to pre-order it, please check it out here.
That’s pretty much it for now. I promise to make a substantial post later in the week. Happy February!